Launch is more than a training program. It is a church planting solution that will assist and confront the ever-increasing challenges that church planters face. This initiative will allow missionaries the opportunity to receive in-depth training and special financing opportunities that will assist them to 'go'. For more information, please click on the tab "How does it work?"
- Each Launch Missionary will be required to launch with a team approach.
- We feel this is the safest and best way to effectively establish churches.
- Church planters will be required to begin by initiating preview services.
- This approach will help eradicate some of the immediate frustrations that accompany church planting.
- Complete all on-going training as required by North American Missions.
- We are interested in growing men and women as well as churches.
- Approved missionaries will be responsible for raising 25% of their budget.
- North American Missions will assist approved missionaries with special funding.
- Phase One (Boot Camp) will take place at World Headquarters in St. Louis, Jan 30- Feb 2, 2018.
- Phase Two (Turbo Training) will take place at World Headquarters in St. Louis Apr 26-28, 2018.
- Phase Three (Online Training) will take place between the months of June and August, 2018.
- Phase Four (Internship) during the months of September and October: